With countless breast pump brands on the market making similar claims, it can be tough for expectant moms to know which pump is right for them. And moms-to-be already have enough to get done before their little one arrives, and sifting through breast pump after breast pump does not need to be added to the list. Thankfully, Pumps for Mom has done some of that work for you by highlighting some of our favorite breast pump brands and the products they have to offer. Learn more about Ardo breast pumps and discover how you can get an Ardo breast pump through insurance.
Benefits of Ardo Breast Pumps
Ardo breast pumps may not be the most well-known brand on the market today, but these breast pumps are designed to be moms’ best friend. With easy-to-use controls, dozens of customization options, and the quietest motor on the market, Ardo breast pumps make effective breastfeeding more accessible for new moms.
- Discreet: Ardo breast pumps prioritize quiet motors, compact designs, and portability so moms can enjoy a powerful breast pump that is impressively discreet. Whether you need to pump in the middle of the night without waking your newborn or you want to pump privately in your workplace, Ardo breast pumps offer one of the quietest motors available on the market today. In addition to a motor that is about half as loud as other breast pumps, Ardo’s Calypso breast pump only weighs about one pound and has options for power through an adapter or batteries. This allows moms the flexibility to pump worry-free wherever they are most comfortable.
- Easy to Use: As technology evolves and new features are introduced, breast pumps become increasingly difficult to understand and use safely. However, Ardo keeps it simple with controls that are easy to use and understand. Customization for suction strength and frequency give moms 64 total options to find the best settings for her. Ardo breast pumps give moms hospital-grade technology and unmatched comfort and efficiency in an easy-to-use package.
- Safety: No breast pump is complete without essential safety features. Ardo breast pumps are designed as closed systems that promote clean and safe pumping by preventing backflow. Ardo also includes vacuum seal technology that ensures the breast pump and breast milk can remain free from contamination. Additionally, Ardo breast pumps are BPA-free so moms can feel confident that the breast milk they are providing to their little ones is safe.
What Are My Choices for Ardo Breast Pumps?
Ardo offers several different packages to meet the needs of every mom. Insurance coverage will vary, but moms who want to be ultra prepared for their breastfeeding journey can enjoy an upgrade pump that includes a cooler and tons of storage bottles, while moms who want to stick to the basics can go with the essential breast pump package. Breastfeeding is all about being flexible, and Pumps for Mom is proud to offer a range of Ardo breast pumps to meet the unique needs of each mom.
- Ardo Calypso Essentials: The Essentials package keeps it simple for moms who know what they want. Including the Calypso double electric breast pump with ultra-quiet motor, two storage bottles, breast shields, and two spare valves, this product makes sure moms have everything to begin their breastfeeding journey. Additionally, this pump is often covered by insurance plans, so moms may be able to get this package at little to no cost out-of-pocket.
- Ardo Calypso Essentials Plus: The Ardo Calypso Essentials Plus offers moms increased flexibility with their breast pump. With additional breast shield sizes, a portable cooling pack, and a messenger bag for easy storage and transportation, Ardo’s Essentials Plus helps moms transition from expressing breast milk at home to pumping on-the-go more easily.
- Ardo Calypso Double Plus: The Double Plus package helps moms pump more comfortably with the Calypso double electric breast pump and excellent add-ons doing much of the work for you. Three different breast shield sizes, massage inserts, and a messenger bag for storage are just the beginning. In addition to flexibility in sizes, the included bottle stand and cleaning brush help make mom’s life easier during and after a pumping session.
- Ardo Calypso To-Go: The Ardo Calypso To-Go package allows moms to pump anywhere and everywhere. This upgrade option has it all–a messenger bag, a separate cooler with ice packs, six storage bottles, three different breast shield sizes, and a manual breast pump, in addition to the Calypso double electric breast pump.
Can I Get an Ardo Breast Pump Covered by Insurance?
Yes! In many cases, the Ardo Calypso Essentials breast pump is covered by insurance, and depending on your plan, the cost of certain upgrade options may also be included. Each insurance plan is slightly different, so it is essential to check your unique coverage with your provider. The team at Pumps for Mom can help you verify your coverage, and our simple qualification form makes it easy to browse and order your pump without any surprise costs or hidden fees. Order an Ardo breast pump through Pumps for Mom today!
The Pumps for Mom experts are here to help you find the insurance covered breast pump that is best for you. Whether you are searching for a reliable breast pump from Medela, a quiet breast pump from Ardo, or anything in between, our team can verify your insurance information and will keep you updated until your breast pump arrives at your door. Need us to contact your doctor for your prescription or double-check that your insurance covers your pump? Pumps for Mom has you covered. Work with us and order your breast pump through insurance today!