There are countless choices new and expectant moms have to make before bringing a new baby home. And deciding on the right insurance breast pump for you can be intimidating, not to mention making sure your insurance will actually cover it. That’s where Pumps for Mom comes in. We have done our research and are sharing all of our knowledge on the top breast pump brands available to our moms. Read below to explore the benefits of Megna breast pumps and learn more about one of the best portable breast pumps on the market.
Benefits of Megna Breast Pumps
The creators of Megna strive to create products that are safe and high-quality, so moms can have a more enjoyable breastfeeding experience. By developing one of the most portable breast pumps on the market, Megna helps moms breastfeed on-the-go. If you want to be ready to breastfeed anywhere, from the daycare parking lot to the office and everywhere in between, a Megna breast pump may be right for you.
- Portability: The Megna M7 weighs in at a feather-light nine ounces and fits easily in the palm of the hand or in a purse, so moms can take it with them anywhere. Not only is the M7 an ultra-compact double electric breast pump, but it also has a quiet motor that helps moms use it discreetly, whether they are pumping at the office between meetings or in the nursery during nap time.
- Customization: With 14 different levels of suction and different settings for massage, stimulation, and expression, Megna’s M7 breast pump makes it easy for moms to customize their breast pumping experience. In addition to these options for customization, moms can use Megna’s automated 30-minute program for easy breast milk expression.
- Safety: Megna’s M7 breast pump is a closed system that allows for easy cleaning after use, as well as anti-backflow protection to keep tubing clean and dry. Additionally, Megna ensures their breast pump parts are BPA-free, so moms can feel confident in the biosafety of their expressed breast milk.
- Flexibility: With all of the tasks that accompany new motherhood, breast pumps should be as flexible as moms are. Megna’s excellent portability helps, but the M7’s power source takes flexibility to another level. Megna M7 breast pumps come with a USB power cable so moms can charge the battery in their breast pump wherever they are. Moms who want to conserve battery power can also use the AC power adapter and plug straight into the wall.
What Are My Choices for Megna Breast Pumps?
Pumps for Mom has partnered with Megna to offer moms breast pumps that are made with comfort and safety in mind. Megna provides several different packages through Pumps for Mom, depending on the additional breast pump accessories moms are searching for.
- Megna M7 Insurance: For moms who know what they want, this product keeps it simple and is commonly covered by insurance. The M7 has the features that fans of Megna have come to know and love, such as 14 different suction levels, a closed system, and backflow protection. Weighing only nine ounces and fitting into the palm of a hand, the M7 is one of the most portable breast pumps on the market. This small but mighty Megna breast pump comes with a double pumping kit, two sets of different sized flanges, a USB cable for portable charging, and an AC power adapter. And with an LCD display for easy pumping during the night, this breast pump can pretty much do it all.
- Megna M7 Express: The features of the M7 breast pump remain the same as in the Insurance package, so moms can enjoy unmatched portability, customization options, and safety features like backflow protection. In addition to the Megna M7 breast pump, the Express package also comes with a microfiber tote bag to keep the breast pump, flanges, tubing, and storage bottles organized.
- Megna M7 Full Set: The Megna M7 Full Set comes with the M7 breast pump and all of the benefits that go along with it, as well as the microfiber tote that comes with the Megna M7 Express. In addition to the breast pump and tote, the Full Set comes with two sets of different sized flanges, a feeding kit with two bottles, four additional storage bottles, as well as a cooler and two ice packs. What more could a breastfeeding mom need?
Can I Get a Megna Breast Pump Covered by Insurance?
In many cases, the answer is yes! With the passage of the Affordable Care Act, most insurance providers are required to cover the cost of a breast pump for new moms. In many cases, the Megna M7 Insurance is completely covered by an expectant mom’s insurance with no out-of-pocket fee. With help from Pumps for Mom, new moms can see if they qualify for a Megna M7 with our easy qualification form. Determine your insurance coverage, and we will handle the rest of the process until the M7 arrives at your doorstep.
Moms have enough on their plate without having to worry about finding a breast pump that is covered by their insurance. At Pumps for Mom, we are passionate about helping new and expectant moms find the best insurance breast pump for them. With options from the top breast pump brands, moms can explore all of their options and find the breast pump that meets their unique needs. Our qualification form makes it easy for moms to submit basic information and see exactly which breast pumps are covered by their insurance. Get your free insurance breast pump with help from Pumps for Mom.